Home

Thursday, February 28, 2008

Last weeks eclipes of the moon...

Okay, so I have never taken photos of the moon before! Well last week during the eclipse, our friend Patrick was in town and we were all hanging out. One of my best friends, Stephanie called and urged me go to out and take some photos of the eclipse and I said I wasn't sure. It was cold, I was tired, and I am sure I could think of at least 10 other reasons not to go out. I am famous for that! Well further urging, or pulling and prodding by Doug and Patrick (who is also a photographer) they managed to get me outside. So the three us proceeded to work on capturing the moon during the eclipse. We had a blast and actually got a couple of cool shots. Thanks to Steph for calling! And Patrick and Doug for prodding!





No comments: