Home

Friday, April 11, 2008

Tiptoe through the Tulips...

We took the morning and went to Woodburn to visit the Wooden Shoe Bulb Company's annual tulip Festival. I have been watching the weather forecast to find just the perfect day for the journey! Doug and two of our daughter's, Brandy and Stefanie, and I were along for the festivities. I love taking photographs of flowers, so it was a fun break for me to get out and do something on the more artistic side. Don't get me wrong, I love, love, love, capturing images for you all, it brings me the greatest satisfaction, but it is fun to occasionally get away and "play" for a little while. Here are a few pic's of the family at play, and a couple of my favorite tulip shots I happened to capture... Enjoy! And if you haven't been to visit Wooden Shoe, they have extended the festival until the 27th.

Doug and I relaxing...
Brandy, Stef and I...

Me and the big wooden shoes...

Doug and the girls...

Like mother like daugher???

Now for a few of my "fun" tulip shots...

No comments: