Home

Monday, May 26, 2008

Exciting new products...

We are so happy to let you know about the line of bags we are now carrying! You can see them in detail on our website. I have put them in our Boutique Items and the Online Events so you can pull each up and see them a little larger. For now we will do email ordering until I can get them incorporated into the shopping cart. If you see one that you like send me an email and I'll respond with more details about the bag, etc. You can order with our photos or your own personal photos (not one from another photographer unless you have a copyright release). If you use one of your own photos, I will optimize and retouch as best I can, before ordering. Here are some samples to look at. I have been carrying the small purse around and get stopped at least three or four times asking where I got the bag. Some can be ordered with leather handles and trim and photos on both sides.











No comments: