Home

Sunday, August 10, 2008

Sisters...

We love having this family back in the studio every year! What could be better then two little blonde girls in an overgrown field. I had been looking for just such a field and the day before this session Doug and I left the grocery store, chatting away. All of the sudden I stopped talking and stared... just a block from the grocery store was this beautiful little field. So we did our session here at the studio, then drove the three minutes to the field. It was so fun to have the girls run through, their hair glowing in the sun. Hope you enjoy this sneak peek...

So just to let you know, I was crushed when Doug called me a couple of days after this session and told me they had mowed the field down. I thought, well at least we got one use out of it!!!

No comments: