Home

Tuesday, September 9, 2008

We survived the heat...

Well this sneak peek is wayyy over due! Remember that really really hot day we had in August, you know the one that was over a hundred... well that is the day we photographed this wedding. And let me tell you it was hot, hot, hot.

This was the first time we had shot at this venue and I remember talking to Doug a few days before the wedding asking him if it had air conditioning, well guess what? I can now tell you the answer is no =) which really isn't a problem for 355 days of the year. We all made the best of it and I am so happy with this wedding party and their guests! They kept their smiles on all day and really were enjoying themselves. It made the day so special for Doug and I, and we were so glad to be a part of it.

No comments: