Home

Monday, April 6, 2009

sweet little feet...

How sweet they are, those little feet! Don't you just love to hold them. A year ago we had this cute family in the studio. Keira wasn't too happy about being there, and we were just able to get the session done. Imagine my surprise when I got the call that a newborn session was needed for new baby brother. And what a sweet little surprise.

Doug and I just had to laugh though... Keira was afraid of Doug at the beginning of the session so he left the room. A little while later she was crying a bit. Mom and I were working with baby brother on a few shots, and poor Keira was sitting crying. Doug came into the room and started talking with her. While they were sitting there as she was crying, she asked him to hold her. They were best friends from then on. I just had to include the last shot as evidence!!

No comments: