Home

Tuesday, January 4, 2011

Whew, made it throught the holidays!

Wow, where have I been... I must say it was a busy holiday season at Photographs by Kellie. We were busy, busy getting all of the items ordered, finished in time for Christmas. We did it too, then it was time to kick back and relax for a few days in between Christmas and New Years. Now that is all behind us and it is time to hit the ground running again in 2011. 

I was able to go to Connecticut to spend Thanksgiving with our daughter Jessie and her family, and had such a great visit. While I was there, she asked if I would do a family portrait session for them. Of course I said YES! Even though she is a professional photographer too, (http://www.jessicapasson.com/) she knows how difficult it is to get great shots of your own family. What she really wanted was their session to be in their pj's, in bed.

So, this collaboration at Jessie's was the birth of the Sweet Dreams Session. It was so much fun, I decided to bring this to Photographs by Kellie for 2011, so all of you will be able to come in and have as great a time as we did in CT. Here are a few shots from that session. More info on when this session will be available at our portrait studio in the near future.



No comments: