Home

Wednesday, February 4, 2009

Too much fun!

Well the last few days have been a little crazy. On Saturday we did action photography at the Canby Dance Competition. That was a blast! We always love interacting with all of the dancers. But, I was already getting sick with that darn flu bug the night before, so by the time we made it home that night, I was all but down for the count. Spent the next couple of days pretty much out of commission. And now that I am feeling better, I can't really taste or smell much. It sure takes the fun out of eating!!

Today we had the best time with this little guy and his brother (you'll see brother's shots tomorrow). I just have to tell you how well behaved they are. We all laughed and played a lot. It just amazes me how many different expressions we can get out of this guy! Hope you enjoy this sneak peek...

No comments: