Home

Friday, December 19, 2008

Beautiful new baby girl...

I had the absolute wonderful pleasure of photographing a perfect little angel coming into the world on Tuesday! We were anxiously awaiting her arrival and she finally decided to make her appearance . Unfortunately she decided to be difficult and not enter through the normal way and had to be coaxed out of her cozy warm home via surgery. And that being the case, I wasn't allowed in the operating room. So after being there for a few hours during the labor I handed my camera to dad and gave him a few pointers on how to use it so he could get some shots that I would have to miss.

So the first picture below is one that he took just after his daughter was born and they were showing her to mommy for the first time. Then I was able to catch up with them in the nursery and back in the room to catch the rest of these.

No comments: