Home

Friday, December 19, 2008

A view from Connecticut

Wednesday morning I was able to head out of town to come back and see Jessie, Brian and Ava... Doug was gracious enough to stay home with mom so I could come out and see the kids before Christmas. I had been trying to get here since Thanksgiving weekend and was just able to make it this week. Now if I can just get home on Monday with all of the snow around the country, a few prayers and fingers crossed couldn't hurt!!

The images below show what happened to us here today. They were forecasting 8 to 12 inches, falling at 1 to 2 inches per hour. Not sure how much we finally ended up with. I did learn an interesting fact today while listening to the news, Connecticut has 632 snow plows!!! Can you believe it... On Jessie's quite little street the snow plow came through about dinner time. Brian was out shoveling the snow off the driveway three times today to keep it clear. Jessie went out to help too.

No comments: