Home

Tuesday, December 2, 2008

Fall fun...

Okay, I know, I know, I know... that I have been neglecting my blog posts! But the last few weeks have been crazy. We all have things in life that sometimes seem to make us take a step back and re-prioritize what is going on. My mom was diagnosed with breast cancer and has to go into surgery later this week. We have been making dr. visits and all sorts of fun things the last couple of weeks. While still trying to keep all of our client appt's and filling all orders for prints and cards. Thank you to all of the kind words and prayers!

Now back to the fun stuff... we had the best session with a new family a few weeks ago, while it was still warm enough to go outside. We played a lot and had such a good time with them all. Hope you enjoy this little peek at our time together!

No comments: